Villas & COVID 19 Update – Information for reservations impacted by travel restrictions in April 2020

If your holiday arrangements cannot go ahead due to the FCO advice regarding COVID-19, you will be able to amend without any amendment fees. Customers can rebook to travel any time up to the end of 2021.
If you are unsure about when you would like to travel, we will provide you with a credit note to the full value of your original booking, plus a gift voucher as a gesture of goodwill, which you will also be able to use on a future booking
In normal circumstances, cancellations for any reason would incur the automatic loss of the non-refundable deposit and any monies paid thus far on existing reservations.
This policy has now changed due to the exceptional circumstances caused by the Coronavirus and reservations may be postponed for a later date.
Customers with confirmed reservations with arrival dates up until 30th April can have their reservation ‘safeguarded’ with modifiable dates until 1st January 2022.
These reservations will require the payment of an additional 20% of their booking 6 months prior to arrival if the new arrival date is during the year 2021. All reservation payments will have their monetary value in Euros maintained and cancellation fees will not be applied
We remind all customers that they should ensure they have appropriate travel insurance in place from the time of booking their holiday.
Business as Usual – Terms & Conditions
In order to reserve any of our villas, a non-refundable booking deposit of 30% is required. The remaining 70% of the villa rental will be due for payment 8 weeks in advance of your arrival date. Payments are accepted through bank transfer & credit card.
In addition to the rental payment, a refundable damages deposit and a cleaning fee will be required either in advance or on arrival. ( 500 euros ) The damages deposit will be returned within 7 days of departure by bank transfer once everything is in order.
Should a cancellation occur for any reason the booking deposit is non-refundable. However, if alternative guests reserve at the same rates for the reserved dates we will refund you the booking deposit.
If a cancellation occurs within the 6 weeks prior to arrival, any funds paid (deposit or balance etc ) are non-refundable.  However, again if alternative guests reserve at the same rates for the reserved dates we will refund you all monies paid thus far. If a negotiated rate – last minute is applied in order to close the reservation, the equivalent amount will be refunded to you.
Create PortfolioX
Request Call BackX